This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site http://www.zahraaoutfits.co.uk including any information you may provide through our site when you contact us, sign up to our newsletter or making a purchase.
zahraaoutfits is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: zahraaoutfits
Postal address: 33 oxford road Middlesbrough ts5dy
Telephone number: +447455859499
Email: You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. You can let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com or telling us in person.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- A – Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- B – Contact Data may include your address, email address and telephone number.
- C – Technical Data may include your internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- D – Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- E – Clinical Data may include any information you give us regarding your health, symptoms, and any other information relevant to your care.
We do hold sensitive data, including information about your health, family environment, sex life, sexual orientation etc… These are treated as Clinical Data and have added protection.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
- Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our website or by communicating with us by email or by phone, including when you:
- Contact us by email or via our ’contact us’ form on the website
- Making a purchase via the website
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Request resources (such as ebooks)
- Automated technologies or interactions: As you use our site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies
- Third parties or publicly available sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
- advertising networks such as Facebook Ads and Google Ads based outside the EU
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes for processing your personal data
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the reasons why we will process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need more details.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Why do we process that data|
|To register you as a new customer||A
Performance of a contract with you
|To first communicate with you including
– When you have contacted us by phone
– When you have contacted us using the ‘contact me’ form on the website
|Necessary to our legitimate need to develop the business|
|To perform the service/care||A
Performance of the contract with you
|To manage the relationship with you which will include
– Contact linked with your care
– Notifying you about changes to our terms (eg prices)
– Asking you to leave a review
|Performance of the contract with you
|To deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and measure and understand the effectiveness||A
|Necessary to grow the business and inform our marketing strategy|
|To use data Analytics to improve our website||C||Necessary to understand potential customer’s behaviour and keep the website relevant|
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods and services that could be of interest to you||A
|Necessary to grow the business.|
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have :
- requested information from us or have come to the clinic for a treatment
- if you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry of your details for us to send you marketing communications
- in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
You can ask us or any third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the unsubscribe link on any marketing message we send to you or by contacting us directly.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your Identity and Contact Data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above:
- Service providers who provide system administration services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
We only share Identity Data and Contact Data with third parties as set out above. Any Clinical Data is confidential and will only be shared with a Third Party after getting your written consent or in the special circumstances defined by the law (eg risk of harm to yourself or a child).
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Special attention is taken to any Clinical Data and its protection. Most of the information related to your care is kept in written format and according to the guidelines set by the British Acupuncture Council. When information about your care is in electronic format (eg texts or emails), appropriate security measures are in place to protect your Clinical Data.
- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise (some of) your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) in order to get support for your care (supervision/mentoring) in which case we may use this information without further notice to you.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if you wish to get a copy of your Clinical Data.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests as soon as possible and always within one month.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when websites set or access cookies.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Surveys related cookies
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; facebook and Instagram will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- By visiting this link: http://www.zahraaoutfits.co.uk/
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the [domain name]
domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully
Terms & Conditions
Information about us
https:www.zahraaoutfits.co.uk is a site operated by ZAHRAA OUTFITS (we, our, us). We are a UK based Online Company, located in North East of England. This website and related services are made available to you in accordance with the following Terms & Conditions. Please read them carefully before ordering. We periodically make amendments to these Terms and to the information contained in our website, so we advise you to check back often.
Once an order is placed you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have securely received it. This is an acknowledgement of your details and is not a confirmation of the order.
A contract between ZAHRAA outfits is confirmed once you receive a second email to confirm with your tracking information. We reserve the right not to accept your order if the item is out of stock, does not pass our quality checking stage, or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment.
Please bear in mind that buying clothing and accessories on an on-line platform is a different shopping experience to buying in-store.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the descriptions, detailed information of colours of our products that ap-pear on our website. However, as the actual colours you see depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of product on delivery, however we do make every effort to ensure that they are as accurate as possible.
Fabric, Embroidery, & Finish
• Many of our Products are in Semi- Stitched forms, or in many case in unstitched forms, this will be mentioned in the product descriptions.
• Many of our products are embroidered and therefore fragile in their usage. They may be hand embroidered or machine embroidered or in combination of both hand embroidery & machine embroideries. These Outfits should be worn with care and are mainly for special oc-casion wear.
• There would be variation in embroidery, design, color or material as it is handmade and the combination is decided by the craftsperson at the time of processing.
• An Outfit may have variations in patterns due to individual dyeing methods.
• Please ensure that the first wash is ‘Dry Clean’ only, Heavy Embroidered products can only be Dry Cleaned.
Pre-ordered items will be charged in full and secured for you as soon as the order is placed. Once your order has arrived we will be able to ship your item directly to you. If you combine your pre-ordered item with items currently available, the order will be shipped separately but you will only pay one shipping fee.
Pre -Ordered Outfits timescales may vary these may take approximately 2-6 weeks. We will update you on your orders. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with further details once orders have been placed. For further questions on Pre-Order Outfits email firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries. – The returns policy for pre-orders is the same as for all other orders.
Prices are subject to change without notice. We continually update our online store. From time to time as per sales and special promotions and online discounts We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published including prices and promotions.
We accept most major credit / debit cards via the secure servers of PayPal, you do not need an account with PayPal in order to complete your purchase from us.
PayPal is a safe, secure and easy way to compete your online transactions, no financial information or data is collected by us.
If you do have a PayPal account then this is an easy way to keep track of all your online purchases and makes the process even quicker as you do not need to enter your address details as these are saved in PayPal, all you need to do is confirm the payment and PayPal does the rest.
If for whatever reason you do have a PayPal account but do not wish to complete the purchase though your account, then first please make sure you are logged out of PayPal before your checkout from our website, this way you can choose to pay by credit or debit card.
We also accept cheque’s and Bank Transfers, please allow 3-5 working days for clearance. Order will be dispatched after payments are confirmed.
For further information, please contact us.
Semi Stitched Outfits
Semi -stitched Outfits. This term is mostly used for ethnic wear Many of the manufacturers and designers keep sarees and salwar suits in half stitched form so that it can be easily customised by the wearer according to their body shape and comfort. In addition to reducing the final stitching time.
Semi stitched simply means that the dress would come stitched with the seam left open so that you can stitch it according to your measurement. The sleeves will often also be pre-constructed with the dress. The back design and depth and the neck design and depth would also be pre-constructed.
The term Unstitched, will be used in the description as this fabric will be loose material. This will not be semi constructed. Unstitched dress materials can give you freedom to design and style the dresses to your liking.
We are unable to provide a free returns service, and therefore all
return postage costs need to covered by the customer.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR READY MADE OUTFITS
Subject to exceptions, Zahraa Outfits is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 7 days of delivery.Except Ready to wear. If you return an item to us outside of the terms and conditions of our return policy and your statutory rights do not apply, we may not refund you.
Please ensure your returns form is completed in full and any supporting information, an enclosed in the parcel. If you have misplaced your return form, you can download one from our website.
You can return your goods via a Post Office using second class recorded delivery for parcels under 1kg in weight, thereafter first class recorded. Please ensure that you retain the postage receipt and obtain adequate insurance to cover the value of the returned goods, we cannot accept any liability of items until they have been received by our offices.
Unwanted goods must be returned in a fully resalable/original
condition and adequately packaged and labelled
condition and any tags and original packaging must be intact or
included. We reserve the right to refuse and exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
For all returns enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
All orders will be dispatched using Royal Mail/ My Hermes and or Local Couriers – Further information and dispatch information will be given via email.
UK STANDARD AND NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Postage and packaging is shown below, please allow up to 3 to 6 working days (this does not include Sunday) for standard delivery and up to 48 hours for next day delivery. We also have a Free Click & Collect option for those customers who prefer to pick up their order from our Head office locally.
WE OFFER FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS £99 OR OVER
(TOTAL DELIVERY COST IS CALCULATED AT CHECKOUT)
Shipping cost for UK is fixed and charges are made based on the val-ue of order being placed. Shipping charges for UK are as follows:
Delivery service charges (UK Customers only):
• Click & Collect from Head office – FREE
• UK Standard Orders over £99 – FREE