No products in the cart.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather – We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Website usage data
• Other information relevant to client enquiries
• Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services, specifically, we may use data:
• For our own internal records
• To improve the products and services we provide
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
• To customise the website for you
• To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
• To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
• To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
• Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
• Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
• Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
• Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
• To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
• Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
• Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
• Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the [domain name] domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully
Terms & Conditions
Information about us
https:www.zahraaoutfits.co.uk is a site operated by ZAHRAA OUTFITS (we, our, us). We are a UK based Online Company, located in North East of England. This website and related services are made available to you in accordance with the following Terms & Conditions. Please read them carefully before ordering. We periodically make amendments to these Terms and to the information contained in our website, so we advise you to check back often.
Once an order is placed you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have securely received it. This is an acknowledgement of your details and is not a confirmation of the order.
A contract between ZAHRAA outfits is confirmed once you receive a second email to confirm with your tracking information. We reserve the right not to accept your order if the item is out of stock, does not pass our quality checking stage, or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment.
Please bear in mind that buying clothing and accessories on an on-line platform is a different shopping experience to buying in-store.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the descriptions, detailed information of colours of our products that ap-pear on our website. However, as the actual colours you see depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of product on delivery, however we do make every effort to ensure that they are as accurate as possible.
Fabric, Embroidery, & Finish
• Many of our Products are in Semi- Stitched forms, or in many case in unstitched forms, this will be mentioned in the product descriptions.
• Many of our products are embroidered and therefore fragile in their usage. They may be hand embroidered or machine embroidered or in combination of both hand embroidery & machine embroideries. These Outfits should be worn with care and are mainly for special oc-casion wear.
• There would be variation in embroidery, design, color or material as it is handmade and the combination is decided by the craftsperson at the time of processing.
• An Outfit may have variations in patterns due to individual dyeing methods.
• Please ensure that the first wash is ‘Dry Clean’ only, Heavy Embroidered products can only be Dry Cleaned.
Pre-ordered items will be charged in full and secured for you as soon as the order is placed. Once your order has arrived we will be able to ship your item directly to you. If you combine your pre-ordered item with items currently available, the order will be shipped separately but you will only pay one shipping fee.
Pre -Ordered Outfits timescales may vary these may take approximately 2-6 weeks. We will update you on your orders. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with further details once orders have been placed. For further questions on Pre-Order Outfits email email@example.com for all enquiries. – The returns policy for pre-orders is the same as for all other orders.
Prices are subject to change without notice. We continually update our online store. From time to time as per sales and special promotions and online discounts We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published including prices and promotions.
We accept most major credit / debit cards via the secure servers of PayPal, you do not need an account with PayPal in order to complete your purchase from us.
PayPal is a safe, secure and easy way to compete your online transactions, no financial information or data is collected by us.
If you do have a PayPal account then this is an easy way to keep track of all your online purchases and makes the process even quicker as you do not need to enter your address details as these are saved in PayPal, all you need to do is confirm the payment and PayPal does the rest.
If for whatever reason you do have a PayPal account but do not wish to complete the purchase though your account, then first please make sure you are logged out of PayPal before your checkout from our website, this way you can choose to pay by credit or debit card.
We also accept cheque’s and Bank Transfers, please allow 3-5 working days for clearance. Order will be dispatched after payments are confirmed.
For further information, please contact us.
Semi Stitched Outfits
Semi -stitched Outfits. This term is mostly used for ethnic wear Many of the manufacturers and designers keep sarees and salwar suits in half stitched form so that it can be easily customised by the wearer according to their body shape and comfort. In addition to reducing the final stitching time.
Semi stitched simply means that the dress would come stitched with the seam left open so that you can stitch it according to your measurement. The sleeves will often also be pre-constructed with the dress. The back design and depth and the neck design and depth would also be pre-constructed.
The term Unstitched, will be used in the description as this fabric will be loose material. This will not be semi constructed. Unstitched dress materials can give you freedom to design and style the dresses to your liking.
We are unable to provide a free returns service, and therefore all
return postage costs need to covered by the customer.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR READY MADE OUTFITS
Subject to exceptions, Zahraa Outfits is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 7 days of delivery.Except Ready to wear. If you return an item to us outside of the terms and conditions of our return policy and your statutory rights do not apply, we may not refund you.
Please ensure your returns form is completed in full and any supporting information, an enclosed in the parcel. If you have misplaced your return form, you can download one from our website.
You can return your goods via a Post Office using second class recorded delivery for parcels under 1kg in weight, thereafter first class recorded. Please ensure that you retain the postage receipt and obtain adequate insurance to cover the value of the returned goods, we cannot accept any liability of items until they have been received by our offices.
Unwanted goods must be returned in a fully resalable/original
condition and adequately packaged and labelled
condition and any tags and original packaging must be intact or
included. We reserve the right to refuse and exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
For all returns enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All orders will be dispatched using Royal Mail/ My Hermes and or Local Couriers – Further information and dispatch information will be given via email.
UK STANDARD AND NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Postage and packaging is shown below, please allow up to 3 to 6 working days (this does not include Sunday) for standard delivery and up to 48 hours for next day delivery. We also have a Free Click & Collect option for those customers who prefer to pick up their order from our Head office locally.
WE OFFER FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS £99 OR OVER
(TOTAL DELIVERY COST IS CALCULATED AT CHECKOUT)
Shipping cost for UK is fixed and charges are made based on the val-ue of order being placed. Shipping charges for UK are as follows:
Delivery service charges (UK Customers only):
• Click & Collect from Head office – FREE
• UK Standard Orders over £99 – FREE